The KNX OPC Server from MatrikonOPC provides secure and reliable real-time data access between all KNX and any OPC-enabled applications such as Historians, HMIs, and SCADA ...etc. This KNX OPC Server securely communicates over Ethernet (EIBnet/IP or KNXnet/IP) to all KNX devices on the building automation networks to maximize your control over the Building Management System.
The OPC Server for KNX supports the following features and operations:
Unlike other KNX OPC interfaces, the OPC Server for KNX can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The KNX OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your building automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other vendors.
- Automatic device discovery and binding,
- Does not require KNX Foundation's Falcon API.
- Runs on Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 2003, and Windows XP
- Uses common item syntax and delimiters to make the integration with HMIs and OPC clients easier.
- Export to and from the ETS database,
- All objects and nodes are browsable from any OPC client,
- Supports the ETS Network Management tool,
- Mulitcast for device discovery and Unicast for Device data,
- Log I/O messages as A&E data and in log file,
- Retrieve KNX objects' data types,
- Channel and device level Redundancy.
The KNX OPC Server automatically generates the server's configuration to make it easy for you to control and monitor your:
If security and reliability are important for your Building Automation System, then KNX OPC Server from MatrikonOPC is what you need. Take action now!
- Lighting control (switching; dimming; “mood lighting”)
- Shading control (shutters; blinds)
- Heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (individual room temperature control; control of radiators, terminal units, boilers, coolers, fans, …)
- Access & security (presence detection; burglary and fire detection and alarm; presence simulation; panic switch)
- Energy management (consumption metering; load shedding; …).
- Comfort functions and intelligent control across all applications (central user control; combined scenario’s; intelligent process control; …)
- Remote control and remote maintenance (e.g. via phone or Internet)
- Interfacing to complementary or peripheral systems (white goods; supervision consoles; facility management; dedicated security systems; audio; multimedia; services; …)
- ... and more!
MatrikonOPC is an active member in the KNX organization: