OPC Server for GE Fanuc iHistorian
Version 2.1.18537 The MatrikonOPC Server for GE Proficy Historian or Intellution iHistorian is used to extract both real-time and archived data. Any OPC compliant application can connect to this server using either the OPC DA (Data Access) or OPC HDA (Historical Data Access) communication standards. Support is included for:
- access to both real-time and archived data
- reading and writing
- all available iHistorian point types
- automated tag browsing
- timestamps directly from the database
- direct access using the iHistorian API
- connections to multiple iHistorian databases simultaneously
- Aggregates List: Interpolated, Maximum, Maximum Actual Time, Minimum, Minimum Actual Time, Time Average, and many more...
The OPC Server for GE Fanuc iHistorian is OPC Certified!
OPC Certification is the process of ensuring that applications meet the standards specified by the OPC Foundation. OPC Certification requires extensive testing to ensure true interoperability. OPC Certification means multi-vendor system interoperability is guaranteed. If your OPC products are not certified, you need to ask your vendor what sort of guarantees they offer.