DDE Server for Microsoft Task Manager
The MatrikonOPC Server for Windows Performance Monitor (also known as Task Manager) enables the display or archive of performance information on a PC or even its individual processes. This OPC server is an invaluable tool for technical support and IT personnel because CPU usage spikes may affect the data acquisition process of most applications. If a problem is detected, data from this server can be used to analyze the cause of a PC or application's unexpected behavior.
- Read data from any item in the Windows Performance Monitor (Task Manager)
- Connects to multiple PCs simultaneously
- Collect extensive real-time data about the usage of hardware resources and the activity of system services on local or remote computers
- Access numerous performance data categories, including system resources (such as memory), application operations (such as CPU usage of processes), and vendor-specific performance data categories.
- Identify specific resource "bottlenecks" within a system:
- Memory resources
- Disk resources
- Processor resources
- Network resources
- Printer resources
The DDE Server for Microsoft Task Manager is OPC Certified!
OPC Certification is the process of ensuring that applications meet the standards specified by the OPC Foundation. OPC Certification requires extensive testing to ensure true interoperability. OPC Certification means multi-vendor system interoperability is guaranteed. If your OPC products are not certified, you need to ask your vendor what sort of guarantees they offer.