The Matrikon OPC Server for Triconex provides high-speed read and write access to the Triconex Tricon and Trident. The server supports all available point types, full communication redundancy and fail-over when a connection goes down. The server can communicate via the new TCM (Triconex Communications Module), and the NCM (Network Communications Module), with no DCOM issues.
The Matrikon OPC Server for Triconex provides all the functionality you need to best work with your Tricon systems. This includes support for:
- Triconex firmware and device TRI-GP
- Access to extended Tricon register spaces (SOEX files)
- High speed data transfer (10,000 items per second)
- OPC Alarms and Events: Simple Events.
- TCM and NCM communications without DCOM headaches
- Simultaneous SOE Block reads
- Easy OPC Server configuration right from the TriStation
- Read device SOEs and return them as OPC A&E messages
- Read Tristation SOE files for enhanced A&E messages
- Access to all available OPC A&E items’ attributes
- Device-level redundancy
- Advanced tag processing and calculations
- Multiple device and network interfaces
- International character sets (Chinese/Japanese/Korean)