The OPC Server for AspenTech InfoPlus.21 from MatrikonOPC is used to extract both real-time and historical data. Any OPC compliant application can connect to this server using either the OPC DA (Data Access) or OPC HDA (Historical Data Access) communication standards.
- Support for all available InfoPlus.21 point types
- Install locally or remote to IP21 database
- Direct access using the SetCIM API (CIMIO not required)
- Access to both real-time (OPC DA) and historical (OPC HDA) data
- Support for both reading and writing
- Connects to multiple databases simultaneously
- Supported OPC HDA
- Aggregates include: Interpolated, Maximum, MaximumActualTime, Minimum, MinimumActualTime, TimeAverage, End, Total, Average, Count
- Automatically discovers IP21 database definition records
- Support for IP21 long tag name feature (IP21 v11.3 and higher)
Connect your OPC Compatible Client Applications and access your IP21 data today!