The GE Fanuc OPC Server from MatrikonOPC provides high speed, reliable read and write access to most popular GE Fanuc PLCs. This OPC Server is designed for those who are integrating their GE Fanuc PLCs with historians, HMIs, and other OPC-enabled applications or devices without the need for any third party applications to connect.
This GE Fanuc OPC Server securely communicates to
many GE Fanuc protocols such as:
Unlike other GE Fanuc to OPC interfaces, the MatrikonOPC Server for
GE Fanuc PLCs
can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. This is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties and it combines affordability with a user friendly interface.
The OPC Server for GE Fanuc PLCs includes time saving features not found in other drivers like:
- Supports connectivity to GE 90-30 and 90-70 PLCs, as well as Versamax, GE Micro and GE OPEN PLCs.
- Supports read/write access to all GE series 90 PLC items
- Supports connections to multiple PLCs at the same time
- Fail-over capability enables the OPC Server to use both a Primary and Standby connection
- Supports SRTP (Ethernet/TCP) communications
- Supports SNP/SNPX (Serial) communications
- Optimized to maximize data throughput
- Tags are automatically generated for each device
- Supports device-level redundancy through fail-over channels
- Supports OPC Security
If security and reliability are important for your Control System, then the
GE Fanuc PLCs OPC Server from
MatrikonOPC is what you need. Take action now!